Kimi ni Sasageru Otokomae - Ch. 44.5 - Guest Chapter by Ziki Masaya

Group Leader
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

Gonna keep this one short and sweet. LFS is picking this one up. We decided to start with 44.5 since it was short and since 12cm promise is what brought us to this series in the first place. I'm going to try and get the TL done for ch1 tonight, so it shouldn't be more than a few days until ch1.

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

Gonna keep this one short and sweet. LFS is picking this one up. We decided to start with 44.5 since it was short and since 12cm promise is what brought us to this series in the first place. I'm going to try and get the TL done for ch1 tonight, so it shouldn't be more than a few days until ch1.
Thanks for picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
ok, was gonna ask why the fuck you start off with this chapter. not gonna read it yet, will get to it eventually if you keep working on this series :)

Group Leader
ok, was gonna ask why the fuck you start off with this chapter. not gonna read it yet, will get to it eventually if you keep working on this series :)
just did it because it was a collab chapter with another manga and that's how I found it. No spoilers, but I understand waiting. I'm about to start TLing chapters 1 and 2 here in an hour or so

Dex-chan lover
I knew somebody would pick it up after the collab, and I'm glad I bookmarked it! Looking forward to this one

Dex-chan lover
just did it because it was a collab chapter with another manga and that's how I found it. No spoilers, but I understand waiting. I'm about to start TLing chapters 1 and 2 here in an hour or so
sweet, thanks for that

Dex-chan lover
I bookmarked this after reading 12 cm promise, so I'm glad it was picked up. Thank you! :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread