Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You - Vol. 23 Ch. 94 - Myself

Fed-Kun's army
i honestly think its such a shame that miura and ayane had to undergo all of this but it was likely a huge developmental step for both of them; miura was able to experience a type of love and care he'd never experienced before while also relinquishing ayane of some of her burdens in the time they spent together. in the end, ayane really needed to simply allow herself to fail, especially in an aspect she yearned for the most (love). sshe's always been to afraid to fail, too afraid to push herself, too afraid really to do anything requiring effort and resorted to listless self deprecation. her relationship with miura was basically doomed from the start since there was no way that with just his love, she would be able to move past her insecurities and lack of self confidence, but it let her grow to realize what she really wanted to do with herself and where she wants to go in the future (mostly bc she was under pressure). pin played a part in this too i think (even tho i honestly find it a bit weird that pin, a WHOLE ADULT looks like he might have a romance with a prob 17 year old teenage girl), because he didnt just tell ayane that she was fine as she was and he spew optimistic shit in her face either. he just gave her a universal truth: no matter what you do, it is possible for you to do your best. he also told her she shouldnt limit herself before she could even begin, that she has more potential that she might think. i think his backstory and him being a teacher just in pursuit of experiencing high school baseball again gave her a real life example of someone who, when they want something, just goes for it. he harbors regrets from his high school career, which may have been detrimental to his future, but in the end, thats exactly what brought him to teaching in high school and coaching baseball, what allowed him to meet the rest of the teens and in turn, be a model for sawako (let her realize she wants to b a teacher), coach ryu (b an outlet for all of ryu's hard work in being a baseball player), and more importantly, impact ayane and make her understand that it is okay to pursue what you want. its okay to let yourself think things through before making decisions, so long as you believe it will be good in the long run. its okay to try your hardest. I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH SHE JUST NEEDS TO SEE HERSELD THRU THE OTHERS' EYES.

Fed-Kun's army
b droppin entire analyses on a shoujo manga dawg these r new lows.

Users who are viewing this thread