Kimi no Love o Misetekure! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
My point is that she should have turned him down clearly.
She did, she said no... And then added that she loved someone who knew how to draw, knowing full well that he was trash at drawing, meaning that she doubled down on telling him no.
You cant be more clear than saying "'i'm not interested and on top of this you dont even fit any of my criteria"...

She did, she said no... And then added that she loved someone who knew how to draw, knowing full well that he was trash at drawing, meaning that she doubled down on telling him no.
You cant be more clear than saying "'i'm not interested and on top of this you dont even fit any of my criteria"...
Literally what she told in chapter 1:
Thank you, but i'm so sorry, it's not that i hate you but I'm only interested in people who can draw.

Doubled down? This is the most vague rejection i heard in a long time with a ray of hope for MC. Please improve your reading comprehension or re-read chapters if you are in doubt.........

Dex-chan lover
Literally what she told in chapter 1:
Thank you, but i'm so sorry, it's not that i hate you but I'm only interested in people who can draw.

Doubled down? This is the most vague rejection i heard in a long time with a ray of hope for MC. Please improve your reading comprehension or re-read chapters if you are in doubt.........
She literaly told the dude she was not intrested... How the fuck can anyone be so dumb that he would think that someone would reject a person they love JUST because they cant draw...
If someone pull some bullshit to turn you down it's obvious they dont want to be with you, there is no need to be a genius to understand something this simple.

She literaly told the dude she was not intrested... How the fuck can anyone be so dumb that he would think that someone would reject a person they love JUST because they cant draw...
If someone pull some bullshit to turn you down it's obvious they dont want to be with you, there is no need to be a genius to understand something this simple.
Think from a context of a guy aged 16-17, with no prior experience in women. Normally after hearing a bs reason like hers adults would understand, but adults also communicate usually more openly. In my experience only during my school years i've meet shallow women like that (and they were a minority)
In my adult life somehow women could convey rejecting much better (not all of course). Any women convey rejections normally, for example: I'm already taken, Not interested, not my type and etc.
Those vague rejections are the bane of womankind, so many misunderstandings happened because of that, so many tragic things happened because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread