Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Don't bitch out now MC! Go become a productive person and tap that MILF!

Fed-Kun's army
wait this wasn't a oneshot?... now I just feel like this devolve with the mc becoming a stalker....

Idk why but I’m tearing up over this. That part with the kid at the end got me. I really like this so far.. and like I appreciate his coworkers being kind enough to tell him to not stress a single mom out by being a weirdo, but if it were me I would be kinda pissed if people around me were telling men not to get involved with me because I have a child.. idk😒 thank you for another chapter!!

the guy started as the worst...but i feel he's slowly changing for the better

Dex-chan lover
MC should def quit his job and get something that makes more money and shit, wonder which direction this will go with like will he still and somehow win her over with loser job and basically make the whole series meh or will he do something different and get a job with more money but less time with her

Contributor
Well, this guy started from rock bottom, so he can only be better later.

I guess he will try to get a good job and reconfess later.

Dex-chan lover
Not having a financial support aat all is worse than having a little one, imho

Dex-chan lover
Wow I actually feel pretty sorry for him. She's probably not even fully over her husband yet given it was an accident that separated them and not something more typical like a divorce in these sorts of stories.

Then again, I feel the most sorry for her. Multiple jobs and raising a small child alone is no small feat. At least she has the aid of her parents to look after him while she works, it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Well then dipshit. If you love her and would like to keep on loving her and be accepted by her... Then become someone worthy of her. Go get a job. Go get rejected by said job. And then go try again until you got a career.

You will suffer, but if you truly want to be with her, then put up with it. Go, you dipshit! Go!

Dex-chan lover
raws for this are up to 16, if anyone interested lol, up to the current raws, is not that bad as how it started lol

Dex-chan lover
@hobisflower I think in the case here they did that only because they know the guy is basically an irresponsible creep who didn't think of anything thoroughly at all, I bet they won't do that if the guy is having better personality than the MC in the beginning (then we won't get the intended growing up into responsible adult drama story though).

Users who are viewing this thread