Kimi no Risou no Maid ni Naru! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Generic af plot, the girls are cute

I know for sure these kinds of stories are usually going to be annoying in the future. But it's alright

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but if you buy a maid who can't do chores at all and is just pretty+ sleeps with you, that's not a maid.

Double-page supporter
y'know... plot's generic as hell (and I can't imagine it changes) but at least the art is pretty good.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If thats me yes she can take my money and share the bed and il cook for her but STEALING MY PILLOW IL SKIN U ALIVE

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this just a modernized version of the typical "I bought a slave girl and made her my wife" stories you would see in isekais?
Actually, yes
And judging by the cover,
the MC is maybe going to "buy other slave girl" (or whatever the reason how he will got others)
and make a maid harem.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this just a modernized version of the typical "I bought a slave girl and made her my wife" stories you would see in isekais?
Personal maids and slaves tend to follow the same script in general. You have the same master/servant relationship, the uncomfortable closeness , the stubborn selflessness, the lack of self worth, the forceful attempts to make the master happy in every way (I'm surprised the shower routine was avoided for now), etc.
The interesting part is how he does own her - at least such is the implication after paying a lump sum to some creeps.

Double-page supporter
for story not good just ordinary fan service story, and sadly she cannot continued her school life : ( if mc care maybe he pay all her school fees even until academy study together

Contributor
After a promising execution in chapter 1 this is already stumbling hard through the usual tropes. I'm also very disappointed he missed the chance to teach her to cook and just did it himself, as if he already wrote her off as a lost cause treating her like a doll he bought to just sit pretty for him. Even though she's willing to be useful which means she's also willing to learn...

He looked away from a girl's touch on his hands. Where did the confident guy from chapter 1 go? Although to his credit in the end he decided to sleep beside her, instead of firmly running away to the couch like he and other even lesser protagonists would have originally done. It wasn't that hard to do, and he couldn't sleep only because he was nervous due to thinking dirty thoughts...

If this is going to be predictably generic from now on, his childhood friend Akiho is likely going to apply to become his other maid for more shenanigans. Then she'll probably do the cooking while Maya does the cleaning. The cover actually already shows Akiho wearing a maid uniform. No need to guess what's gonna happen next.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"In my world, maids do sleep with their masters."
That happens in our world a lot, too.

Users who are viewing this thread