Kimi no Tame Dake no Kubiwa - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - ...Perv!

Dex-chan lover
some people deal with that kind of trauma in that way, so it might not have awake anything but that can be her coping mechanism >.>
Yep. Abuse can have any number of long term effects including healthy and unhealthy ways of fulfillment. The home environment she grew up in taught her that she is safest and at home when she's getting abused. It's the only way she feels she can get attention and the resources she needs to survive. I'm hoping it continues on this theme of finding safer coping mechanisms and an environment with healthy boundaries and doesn't slide back into physical, sexual abuse of a traumatized teenager.

Dex-chan lover
When reading this I had the thought "not this again, being into S&M as unhealthy coping mechanism, really?" But then I realised it's a domain of oneshots and I can't think of many long-form yuri stories that have this trope... For Scum maybe? There was this one where 2 middle scholers die after abuse gets found out and that one about yander abusive stalker ... hmm

Dex-chan lover
Girls with hearty appetites are so hot. Seeing those panels of Harukaze savoring her breakfast reminded me of that.

Thank you for the translation (Shinonome may say she's not up to scratch, but I say let her cook! She's clearly doing something right).

Dex-chan lover
I'm late but I wonder if anyone every plans to translate the manga form of this story (if that would make enough of a difference) and since its so short?

I was wondering why she has such liking and now with that flashback it's obvious... poor her

Childhood abuse from the mother that now has set the connection in her brain to pain=love is a very hard condition to dill with but I have confidence into the "pervy" nurse to cure her^^

Users who are viewing this thread