Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
This is confusing does she know he has an illness? Did she get a bf in the past or some shit? I need any spoilers thank you.

I must declare a state of confusion in the department of my cognitive abilities.

Like da hell, there are so many things unanswered:
- the dude’s chronic illness
- does the girl like him? Thought she was a tsundere but now I’m just confused
- why is their relationship on a pause

@RNDM_NPC

Thank you; scanlators do God’s work

Though are you making sense of what’s happening, cuz I’m not the only one’s that confused. If you could spare me a few spoilers if you know what the future raws entail

Thanks for the translation. @Takaflame I'm gone do a reasonable assumption, she probably had feelings for him and at some point confessed to him, but he either rejected her or when she became a celebrity he broke up with her, or maybe it had something to do with his illness. Anyway, about her knowing about his illness, I doubt she does. She won't be treating him like that if she knows. And lastly, we can't unfortunately spoil the LN for you, since it's not translated at all, just the first prologue, and that's why I'm trying to make a logical assumption.

@RNDM_NPC unfortunately the LN was never fully translated, as I said above just the first prologue.

@sjun21
Well, I am confused too. The author is giving only limited info about their situation. I don't know any spoilers myself.

Dex-chan lover
@sjun21: for what I get so far in order:

* The boy and the girl are some sort of childhood friends/sweetharts
* Apparently, either they went out or she were about to confess...
* ...but it ended badly, probably by him being cowardly and she started to hate him. Or so it seems
* The guy gets diagnosed a terminal illness which nobody but his mother knows. He drops off uni and goes back to his hometown
* The plot starts

Double-page supporter
@Xanhomey Gotcha maybe someone will read the manga and link the LN? oh well we can only wait. This will probably get a movie one day.

Just please don't end this like all the "terminal illness" story, we have too many of those tearjerkers already.

Dex-chan lover
@GTX1080Ti Nothing definitive is said, but I think it's that way by how he's being in the 1st chap. and the way people is with him.

However it's a small town, they will eventually know. Probably when is most dramatic.

And before anyone say so, I don't think that the illness had anything to do with the breakup. It seems that he got diagnosed in university and they had broken up by then.

Dex-chan lover
If the incurable disease is a recent thing, then just what caused the rift between them?

Contributor
Glad to see this was picked up rather quickly. Hopefully the author (and this adaption) gradually reveals the puzzle pieces in a sensible manner, rather than info-dumping at the last minute.

Users who are viewing this thread