Kimi no Yokogao shika Mirenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I'll Watch You

Fed-Kun's army
Ah shit now that was some top tier wingmanning. Casual and smooth, nothing overly annoying or intrusive.

Double-page supporter
I find this manga super endearing and funny. I'd be pretty stressed out though if the girl I like wouldn't look at me. I'd probably press on why she wouldn't and make a mess of things.

Dex-chan lover
MOAR

Also it's only two volumes? Why is it manga with fun and actually interesting MC with good design always so short while boring and plain MC with a ridiculously bland design got like 100+ more chapters? People's taste suck.

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate this girl... but honestly, if you are too cowardly to get with your crush... it just makes sense that you'd miss out...

I mean, for Ichigo 100%, I loved the fact that the girl I rooted for lost because it felt like she deserved it. She threw away her own shot of being with him while a girl with the courage to confess actually confessed.

So please, don't drag this out... please... or let her miss her chance...

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest I'm kinda getting annoyed by the girl. Like I can't even called the boy dense because at least he is trying to get close to her. Kinda wish that he gets himself something better. Like as we saw in the case of the best friend if it wasn't for his easy going and air headed nature he'd be pretty annoyed, how he going to realize that she likes him if she keeps avoiding him. Trust me as beautiful and as nice of a girl it may be, never date someone who doesn't even have enough self confidence to face your way.

Dex-chan lover
remember kids,don't try this shit in real life.if she don't give a fuck about what you say,just stop trying because you will be weird

Double-page supporter
If she still keeping her distance with him, she will eventually fallen to the other guy

Users who are viewing this thread