Kimi no Yoru ni Fureru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
What do you mean you couldn't find the official? In English or Japanese? If it's the former, you can check read or buy, there's an official english link.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean you couldn't find the official? In English or Japanese? If it's the former, you can check read or buy, there's an official english link.
They specifically don't want to buy it lol they want to pirate it but want it spoonfed to them:lul:

Dex-chan lover
the steam summer sale is on i dont got the funds to get fined 15k for piracy
bruh, just use some of that money you were going to spend on steam summer sale to buy the volume at the price of like $8 instead of begging strangers to do something that could get them fined 15k, according to you

let the $8 be the price of you not knowing how to steal

Double-page supporter
bruh, just use some of that money you were going to spend on steam summer sale to buy the volume at the price of like $8 instead of begging strangers to do something that could get them fined 15k, according to you

let the $8 be the price of you not knowing how to steal
the 15k is according to google and thats why im asking how to steal, tragically i didnt get born with the knowledge. i instead chose to spend my $8 on a company that i trust to not randomly collapse and take what i bought with them. also its too late about the steam summer sale, speaking of witcher 1 is ass and a waste of $2 dont buy it ever.

Users who are viewing this thread