Kimi to Eureka - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Look... I know they don't mention that Wataru have Autism or something similar, but he surely does have it...
So, it just make me sad when she right up said to him you don't understand people feeling. It's not like they want to be insensitive. If they could choose, they want to hv that understanding too.... 😔😔😔

rereading this again properly and i barely remember much of the story but this chapter just made it seem like she was taking out her frustration/insecurity and loneliness on him :/

Last edited:
But i kinda get what she means though and its valid. At that repeated situation, that age and that emotions.

Although here there's no declaration of any medical background for ml (disease like some reader said), so i will assume he is not autism and healthy character here.

In this manga his response since early chapter does no good in any conversation held. Sensitivity and sense is one common human should have and learn.

And when one failed to achieve so, the other person will received the negative impact. Yes you may do say of lacking social skills, but it is important to learn and correct what is wrong.

Ml and so does fl have BOTH some traumatic events in their young age life and ofc their communication skills isn't well which develop some lacking skills and how their both behavior today results in but what fl said is true either way.

And fl situation is not merely self frustration, insecurity and loneliness. Its deeper and heavier issues in her side as well considering her background life and family.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread