Kimi to Nadekko! Sengoku Nadeko

I could totally see nadeko draw this. Its nice to see the author go a level deep and create diegetic manga, heres hoping he'll make one of the ones arararagi is always dropping.

Dex-chan lover
You're good at drawing. Furthermore, the plot was just amazing. What was with that melt-your-brain opportunistic romantic comedy? Is this something from the 80's? You think a guy like that exists in real life? So absurd. And the plot was pretty perverted, you know. The character reference guide was pretty thick and overwhelming too. But you tried to cram in too many settings. Smarten them up a bit, and they'll suit everyone better.

Dex-chan lover
You're good at drawing. Furthermore, the plot was just amazing. What was with that melt-your-brain opportunistic romantic comedy? Is this something from the 80's? You think a guy like that exists in real life? So absurd. And the plot was pretty perverted, you know. The character reference guide was pretty thick and overwhelming too. But you tried to cram in too many settings. Smarten them up a bit, and they'll suit everyone better.
I think the point was to depict a work very amateur to reflect the lack of experience from the character writing it. Though the drawings were too good for that.

I think the point was to depict a work very amateur to reflect the lack of experience from the character writing it. Though the drawings were too good for that.
I invite you to (re)watch the epilogue of Koimonogatari to fully grasp the context of that comment.

Dex-chan lover
I invite you to (re)watch the epilogue of Koimonogatari to fully grasp the context of that comment.
Ooh, you got me there. I wish I still had my MEGA account to just go and watch it right away.

Users who are viewing this thread