Kimi to Pico-Pico - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - I Won't Let You Sleep

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much! OMG that punchline!! Super effective!

Dex-chan lover
Uh fed cheese smuggling gets you a sentence of 1 million scrotal lashings I wouldn't continue with that hobby.

Cute chapter with the classic going all night misunderstanding lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah this chapter was more clear on the unofficial dating stance, thats nice of them to write it that way.

Dex-chan lover
So was the cheese smuggling a reference to an epjsode of the BBC Comedy Chef starring Lenny Henry?

Dex-chan lover
It's quite funny Ageha's love of ancient games made her wonder how it can be profitable to include them for free. I suspect most Switch owners might have tried them briefly, but that's it.

Dex-chan lover
why are they not dating yet?
Cause you know rom-com rules or some shite. I swear they forget you can continue a series after they date as you have side characters to build with and how their own relationship works and all that.

Contributor
The Japanese have coined a name for the situation where non-cohabiting couples go on a smartphone call in bed until they fall asleep: it's called "neochi moshimoshi" and this is exactly what these two unofficially dating dorks did while up gaming all night.

I've been seeing this "neochi moshimoshi" happening in several romcoms lately, bless this Reiwa era trend.

Uh fed cheese smuggling gets you a sentence of 1 million scrotal lashings I wouldn't continue with that hobby.

Cute chapter with the classic going all night misunderstanding lol
Thank you for the warning, i'll try and find another way to pay for my freedom from Clock's basement

Dex-chan lover
No manga. Try as you might you cannot convince me that Switch Online is a anything less than complete ass.

Dex-chan lover
They really did it all night
funny-meme-about-gaming-fast-and-furious-video-games

Users who are viewing this thread