Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)
(⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)
༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽

Aggregator gang
ITA: Sapevamo dove si andava a parare (praticamente autospoilerato dal capitolo 1), ma non rende questa storia, e questo capitolo, meno triste.
In particolare come l'hanno fatta risvegliare in questo capitolo (dopo che in molti l'avevamo data già per morta al capitolo precedente) per farla morire alla fine (fuori scena) dopo averci dato un barlume di speranza (se nel prossimo capitolo non ci sono colpi di scena eclatanti, ma non credo)

ENG: We all know that this was how this would have ended, the author practically auto-spoilered the story ending at chapter 1, but doesn't make the story, and this chapter, less sad. In particular how they did made her wake up, after many of us thought she would have died after the previous chapter event, to make her die at the end of this (offscreen) after giving us a glimmer of hope (unless unexpected events at next chapter but I don't belive so).

Aggregator gang
I wasn't ready to let another Kaori go... Every summer I will remember you, and how happy you made Shizu every day they were together. Rest in peace, and give Shizu strength to move forward (it will be very difficult)

The two month wait for this chapter was absolutely worth it. Even though the end was pretty clear cut we can still hold out hope for the future. this chapter was absolutely beautiful, i loved seeing there relationship grow throughout this and i cant wait to see what happens next!

Users who are viewing this thread