Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - To Shizuku

This hurt to read. There were a lot of times I saw myself in Shizuku and it’s nice to see someone who’s like me take the opposite path in life and be happy. Personally, if I lost my Kaori like that after being in denial for a while I’d probably do everything I can to be by her side again as soon as possible. I don’t handle heartbreak and loss very well.

Group Leader
This broken me.
I'm sad.
Full on crying my heart out at 5 am... wow
Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Author, I know you wont see this comment, but I expect you to make a .5 chapter where we see them meeting in heaven and finally be together!

Double-page supporter
:meguuusad: :meguuusad: :meguuusad: :meguuusad:
My heart is heavy now
Im going to miss kaori and shizuku, Im going to miss seeing a new chapter every month or so
I love this so much and I will shill the living hell out of it if ever it gets an anime
I felt a sharp pang in my heart when I saw that the last chapter is here now and I feel empty

Fed-Kun's army
This series will proudly stand next to "Your lie in April" in my heart, after all these years, only these two can cost me my tears to finish reading them and later scare me to even look back at them in the future...

Dex-chan lover
Such blurry quality... or maybe that's the tears. It was always going to be a painful end but I'm glad but I'm glad that lost love is a reason for her to live for Kaori's memory.

I'm hoping we'll see an epilogue a decade or so in the future where she's a successful author and happily married. I see her being interviewed and talking about her inspiration to be who she now is. The last panel being her and her wife visiting Kaori's grave.

Fed-Kun's army
Such blurry quality... or maybe that's the tears. It was always going to be a painful end but I'm glad but I'm glad that lost love is a reason for her to live for Kaori's memory.

I'm hoping we'll see an epilogue a decade or so in the future where she's a successful author and happily married. I see her being interviewed and talking about her inspiration to be who she now is. The last panel being her and her wife visiting Kaori's grave.
I've not planned to write my impressions here I'll wait for the Knowledge Liberation Front's version so I could finally can say I finished this lovely story but your thoughts are too similar to the ones I have that I couldn't leave them alone here. Maybe the "happily married" part is not neccesary (at all) but out of that this epilogue would be perfect for this story + I want to believe Yuama's making an extra chapter since the last page of this chapters feels more like a Shizuka-Kaori arc ending instead of an all-around (and true) ending

Contributor
thankfully I dropped this manga once it's revealed that Kaori have terminal illness.
and knowing the ending I feel so happy I dropped this earlier.
This series is good but I already fed up with any tear-jerker with death as the conclusion

Ah yes, don't we all relate to when she suddenly hut himself in that she wouldn't even eat. Trash MTL that hasn't been proofread and sloppiest typeset I've seen in a long time, what a joke just to get a snipe in.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
No one is gonna talk about how this is a snipe with some extremely poorly translated parts?
Same....super unnecessary snipe since the original group working on it hasn't even been taking too long to release the chapters.

I read like 10 pages and stopped to wait for the original, since the quality is not up to par and if I want to be emotionally wrecked, I want to experience it in its best form for full effect.

Users who are viewing this thread