Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - To Shizuku

¿Nadie va a hablar de que esto es una agachadiza con algunas partes extremadamente mal traducidas?
Tanto q t gusta criticar pq no mrd traduces tu ctmr caradepollo reconchatumt mamaguevo, di gracias mrd que por ese tilin has leído el cap final, aldito ctmr malagradecido

yeah why even do this? this is a complete disrespect to the manga and the team that has worked on it for years

i am so disappointed. i hope people will wait for the translation by knowledge liberation front instead of reading this
A qn chch le importa tu opinión perra, si no t gusto esta traducción, soporta pues, a qn chch le importa si t gusto o no, metete ese comentario por el poto mrd

Why the snipe though?

This chapter is not that badly done (though it's full of mistakes and weird English), but you're being an asshole to snipe the last chapter of a series from an active group with good quality.

And "I wanted people to read it faster because it's so good" is not an excuse.

I hate snipers.
I think you like to give your opinion too much, it's a shame that you have to vent here and not be able to do it at home because no one pays attention to you.

Aggregator gang
We are going to miss you Kaori... Thank you for everything and sorry for so little (I'm not crying, I'm sweating from my eyes😭)

Double-page supporter
I'm really glad I found this read. It was well written and the characters are chefs kiss. This is the first manga that ever made me actually cry. The ending wasn't rushed and it felt right (besides the death:angery:), and it made the story come to a nice close.

Dex-chan lover
Why the snipe though?

This chapter is not that badly done (though it's full of mistakes and weird English), but you're being an asshole to snipe the last chapter of a series from an active group with good quality.

And "I wanted people to read it faster because it's so good" is not an excuse.

I hate snipers.
I wanna cry full tears so I'll wait a bit longer for the original group translation

Dex-chan lover
I have no good words to say. Just tears. What a fantastic yet heartbreaking gem I came across with this one! Hopefully it gets an anime adaptation one day.

Dex-chan lover
I have not read it, I will wait for the true scanlation for maximum effect

Dex-chan lover
DUDEDEEWIFW FUCKKKKKKKKKK "I love you too, from Kaori" U2EWIWEJHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man is there a chance to make a alternate ending that kaori still aliveee

I'm not accepting itt😭

Bad TL aside I at least appreciated taking the time to put translated notes on another page. Doesn't excuse the bad TL snipe but a 1 is better than a 0.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!

Our version is taking just a bit longer to finish. I hope you all will come back to check out our version too when it’s out :meguuusad:
Absolutely, I'm so ready to cry my eyes out once again

Users who are viewing this thread