Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Receive Punishment

Fed-Kun's army
me-thinking-cinema-is-dead-HD.png

Dex-chan lover
I'd say something like "yeah I did it what are you going to do about it whine at me I already got punished"

Dex-chan lover
"Oh thank goodness, he thinks that the 15 year old tall pink haired girl with huge breast snd a slim figure that was at the party hanging with his brother was some one else entirely!"

That's some superman putting on glasses to hide his identity from Loise the World renowned Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, levels of dumb

But with how common that trope is, you don't know if characters are really dumb to think their disguise was flawless, or if people genuinely don't recognize the guy they just meet yesterday with different clothes

Dex-chan lover
wow good for her! first half made me think she's gonna revert and wait until she can be dependent on fuji lol guess her character development isn't that slow

Dex-chan lover
"Oh thank goodness, he thinks that the 15 year old tall pink haired girl with huge breast snd a slim figure that was at the party hanging with his brother was some one else entirely!"

That's some superman putting on glasses to hide his identity from Loise the World renowned Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, levels of dumb

But with how common that trope is, you don't know if characters are really dumb to think their disguise was flawless, or if people genuinely don't recognize the guy they just meet yesterday with different clothes

I think there's a good chance the brother recognized her and just didn't bring it up. Wakaya going "good thing they didn't recognize me" seems like a setup.

Dex-chan lover
They really tried treating this girl like a victim, she clearly wasn't having any of that shit talk about her man

Isn't Fuji purposely doing bad things? Isn't that the point?
Do you lack reading comprehension? What does that have to do with "making use of the weak"? The younger brother is implying that she is a victim of Fuji when that's not the case. He is disregarding her feelings and free will to do mischievous things just because she is a cute girl while at the same time manipulates the narrative to make his brother look like he is forcing her to follow him around. And I don't know if I remember correctly (updates take a lil bit of time, shoutout to the tl team tho) but I think he took "interest" in her because Fuji was interested in her first. This younger brother acts in bad faith so I agree with the guy that suggested that she defends him. It's important to draw that line.

Group Leader
Do you lack reading comprehension? What does that have to do with "making use of the weak"? The younger brother is implying that she is a victim of Fuji when that's not the case. He is disregarding her feelings and free will to do mischievous things just because she is a cute girl while at the same time manipulates the narrative to make his brother look like he is forcing her to follow him around. And I don't know if I remember correctly (updates take a lil bit of time, shoutout to the tl team tho) but I think he took "interest" in her because Fuji was interested in her first. This younger brother acts in bad faith so I agree with the guy that suggested that she defends him. It's important to draw that line.
I think he mostly just saw her in her "confident outfit" and took interest in her since hes a playboy behind his perfect prince image. Regardless the younger brother is a malicious asshole, and while Fuji is absolutely a little shit of a chaos god, the brother is totally trying to paint him out to be a way worse person

Dex-chan lover
She did defend him in regards to the accusation of him using her.

She told everyone she did it out of her own malice, not because she was forced to. It's not a direct "he's not using me", but it is rejecting that premise.

Users who are viewing this thread