Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Leave it to me!

Fed-Kun's army
While it's true that both are trying to deceive the little brother, it's also up to him to decide to do things right or play along with them, outsmart them, and become as guilty.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't class this as NTR like some of the comments here.

Really are we supposed to root for the Older brother and this FMC? He's using her in a dispicable and dangerous way. She's almost stockholme syndrome going along with this but she hates every moment of it and the older brother is fine putting her into this situation.

I actively don't want them together cause this is so very toxic. I liked how the series started but we are going from "Someone being rebellious to get attention" to "Someone being abusive to get revenge" in not alot of chapters. Feels like a bait and switch and honestly not a fun read.

Double-page supporter
Even if the younger brother's intention is to help the elder brother, tormenting this girl is wrong.
wait wait im rlly slow so how is the younger one helping the older one?
i thought he was tryna flex in front of his older bro by stepping in before older bro could?

Dex-chan lover
wait wait im rlly slow so how is the younger one helping the older one?
i thought he was tryna flex in front of his older bro by stepping in before older bro could?
The younger brother sees what the elder brother is doing and trying, but wants to help the elder brother find happiness; indeed, the younger brother wants the elder brother and girl to become lovers.

[Editted to correct a confusion reported below by @MiguelH224.]

Last edited:
This manga is getting more and more interesting! And I would like to help you with the redrawing and cleaning to get more chapters out fast, if you would like us to help you in that part, you can contact me through discord. I leave you my username: Mackerel#2883

Users who are viewing this thread