Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Your onstage

Dex-chan lover
I think the guys who knew Yuki from the past is mistaken about her. Yes, Shue is a cold-hearted killer, but this is Yuki.

We've seen how she has changed throughout the story. If from before she doesn't hesitate to kill, but now she knows that killing isn't what normal people do anymore and knows why.

However, when push comes to shove, she will kill when necessary.

Dex-chan lover
I bet you kill a person in real life therefore you just wanted to see some blood.
Or just some douche who is tired of weakass mc therefore coping the fml does not diminish the cool and strongass factor
ah yes let's jump straight to murder allegations and making assumptions. Such wonderful reading comprehension skills. And tell me where did I suggest that killing is right? Say you are facing a psychopath (with a gun) in real life, you have him in submission, would you NOT make sure he's completely neutralized and can't hurt you or your family ever again, either by tying him up or handing him to the police? And knowing that Yuki is an assassin, it would be reasonable to assume that in that kind of situation she'd resort to her old ways of just icing the opponent, and knowing the MC, he'd be screaming for her to stop, even if the situation isn't defused yet. On a character development standpoint, if she does get backstabbed because she didn't neutralize the opponent because "muh pacifism", it would push him to question his own view and grow. And also the trope of "pacifist character leaves an opponent alive for grave consequences" is a trope done time and time again.

Dex-chan lover
When said human being is coming after your life but you still hold on to retarded passivism is why it's lame. Some dude has a gun intending to kill you and you just spare their life. It's dumb AF and opens you to getting your life threatened in the future or family.
It's fine to protect yourself and your loved ones when they are in danger and retaliate but you can still hold onto your ideals and beliefs, that's what makes a rational and thinking man instead of an animal
Anyways it seems pointless to argue about hypotheticals on a manga forum

Dex-chan lover
It's fine to protect yourself and your loved ones when they are in danger and retaliate but you can still hold onto your ideals and beliefs, that's what makes a rational and thinking man instead of an animal
Anyways it seems pointless to argue about hypotheticals on a manga forum
When did I say you can't? I just said not killing someone who is threatening to kill you is lame because it shows weakness and is potential to letting yourself be in constant danger. Never said you can't hold to passive beliefs just that passivism isn't always the answer.

Dex-chan lover
All this talk about morality, kill or not kill, while I'm here thinking to myself:

u3EQjAO.png

Wow, what a great way to break your fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread