Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - You and The Flower Maiden

Dex-chan lover
Katsuta sauce brings all the waifus together I suppose.:smug: Didn't realize she's quite pretty too.
FkeCbJR.png

Always is.

Dex-chan lover
Does the cover technically count as a spoiler?
Judging from the raw, yes, they are reunited. Before that, they have to clear up the misunderstanding between them, but, yeah, its sweet in the end (end of arc, not series).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Judging from the raw, yes, they are reunited. Before that, they have to clear up the misunderstanding between them, but, yeah, its sweet in the end (end of arc, not series).
Oh thank goodness. Thought that the whitening of her hair meant that some poison put her in a coma. Speaking of, is that actually Yuki in the first 4 pages of this chapter or someone else?

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank goodness. Thought that the whitening of her hair meant that some poison put her in a coma. Speaking of, is that actually Yuki in the first 4 pages of this chapter or someone else?
Yes, that's Yuki. After meeting her little sister in chapter 46, Yuki had a nightmare, and her hair turned white. No, she's not in a coma or something, she is healthy but her hair color changed. This manga has supernatural elements like magic, curses, vampires, etc, so maybe there's a connection. Well, I can't read kanji, only mtl which gives me a headache, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread