Kimi wa Meido-sama

I think they're siblings because we get to see a little girl when the mc is having flash backs so that's the only thing that comes on my mind

@Mori_Jin
Doubt it. I think what happened was the protagonist's family got a divorce and he was left with his dad. Notice how he always refers to his mother in present tense, nor is there any foreshadowing to his sister being missing, so they're probably not related.

Plus, she's way older than him.

Banned
Everything about the maid's design is assymetrical, even her headwear is folded to point in one direction. I love this style.

@Barinoflight except for her big tits which are symmetrical and the obvious focus of the covers. Not to mention the “white blouse tight titty patch” in an otherwise almost entirely black outfit

Double-page supporter
Lot of questions about his parents. He mentioned that he had parents, plural, and that they weren't home. But it seems like he had a mother who left the father and him, taking what appears to be his little sister with her. But he doesn't seem to be talking about her specifically when he says "parents," so perhaps he has a stepmother? I wonder what the story is behind his mother leaving him, and if it's somehow related to that very distantly related family that sent over Yuki/Shue.

Pun

this is one of the most wholesome and nicest things I've read lately, I feel like it will definitely start going downhill in the future to keep the manga alive with enemy assassins and other similar stuff.

I for one would love it if that wasn't the case.

That dog looks like it’d make an excellent pillow, Maoujou de Oyasumi should do another crossover where the princess steals it lol

For a hundred days I found mangas, stories, novels that hits the world.
So this is my thoughts about this:
Cons: A very normal title. I mean, a lot of mangas made the protag with killers are so common. Also, it's not really recognizable by wide range of weebs or readers.
Pro? If base the rating by the title, this normal yet beautiful story is highlighting the art of underated masterpiece. Nor that it's story goes way better than most of the well-known mangas and anime.

The previous name of Maid-san, Shue, has the same sound as snow, and blood. I'm pretty sure that's what the translator was trying to convey.

Group Leader
@Jarhead_lee Yes, and author played a pun in the title too, the "meido" both means "冥土" and "maid"(はメイド)(女仆), it's hard to realize this kind of things in different languages, lol

Users who are viewing this thread