Kimura X Class - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Friends + Gratitude

Group Leader
Man, whoever helped PR these scripts must be very good at it, and I bet they're super smart and really handsome, too. We should try and recruit that guy, I bet he's a joy to work with and not a lazy hikikomori buried under a mountain of schoolwork!

Okay, okay, jokes aside, you really did a great job TSing and TLing these chapters, brother. Of course, I knew you would, but even after PRing the scripts, these chapters still hit me like I'm reading them fresh. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for your patience and brotherhood, Jero!

Group Leader
I'm sad there's only one more volume left. The story has been so much fun. Thank you so much for the translation!

On behalf of all of us at Undead Scans, thank you so much for the words of encouragement, truly. When I was PRing the scripts for chapters 21-24, I had to stop quite a few times because I couldn't see the screen through my very manly and not at all embarrassing tears (no spoilerinos tho.) It's been one hell of a journey with KxC, and while I'm sad that the series is coming to an end, I'm glad it's getting a fitting one.

If you have Discord, you should join our server! We've got no shortage of great manga series that we'll be bringing to our fans after we've completed KxC (which will be very soon, so keep a lookout for that)! And of course, suggestions from our fans for series to pick up are always welcome, it helps us a lot to know what you guys want to read.

Users who are viewing this thread