Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo - Case Series - Vol. 7 Ch. 11 - The Truth 2 - Trap and Symphony of Reasoning

Fed-Kun's army
I know it can seem frustrating, but I'm glad she is so stubborn. I mean, she wasn't caught doing something small like shoplifting, if she confesses several murders with very clear intent her future will look very dark, so it would be natural she is desperately grasping for straws.

I agree with @fatto_catto. This blatant refusal to admit defeat is more believable than all the culprits giving up after a few words from Kindaichi.

Aggregator gang
Fools! This is less about whether she should confess and more about whether Takato is gonna stab the fuck out of her at the end of this.

Can anyone explain how I was unable to find the rest of the Case Series & Shin Series when it's actually completed many years ago? I'm still very confused as I go further and back to seek for it. Also, will the next chapter be uploaded next week or is there no exact dates or pattern on when it will be uploaded? Thank you!

Power Uploader
@olinchan The Case and Shin series was never scanlated into English fully, the only copies that exist online are the original Japanese raws and maybe some Chinese scans if you're lucky. We're scanlating the Case series to English right now, and we may pick up Shin in the future. As for the next chapter, it'll be up in the first week of January as we're on break for the holidays.

Ah, so that's the reason why!!! Thanks a lot for answering so quickly, I'll be able to sleep peacefully from now on. And thanks for translating mangas up until now! I'll wait patiently. Have a great holiday and I hope you're doing well and healthy each day <3

Users who are viewing this thread