Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

ai, the more i read the more i dont understand all these people reasoning
his parent also suck so much in parenting, they dont even guide their child?? like?? so dumb -_-

i guess i should just stop reading to save myself the trouble

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@mister_nobody
Rather than being to engrossed in winning, I mean yea he is but it’s more to prove he’s not talentless pitiful incapable hero’s son. He’s never won in his life and people don’t expect anything from him. As he’s winning everyone is surprised because absolutely no one expected anything of him and the novel really drives that home in their POV. Doesn’t help as it’s clear on their faces while he’s fighting. He wants them to be proud but their too stunned that he’s still standing.

He kind of forgets about the ramifications because of how little everyone knows about the demon king and as you read the novel you kind of forget too. Like in chapter 2 when he tried to answer the teacher and the actual demon king skills were lost and he was laughed at. No one put it together throughout the fight, only when he used the magic.

He tries to communicate as you see in the 1st chapter with his dad and he lashed out, but like this chapter shows his parents are too busy with other things. The princess always belittles his efforts, “that’s it? Aren’t you ashamed?” etc. not to mention her love for him isolates everyone from him as she tries to monopolize him furthering his inferiority as others see the difference between the two. Kind of hard to see her intention when she’s only making the problem worse. He kind of hates her as he blames her for not having any friends and bad mouthing him to the girls. Only the maid knows as she’s the only one not too busy or madly in love with him to see what’s eating at him but she only thinks it’s a somewhat small problem that will fix itself with time.

Later his parents will come to understand how they failed as parents, some chapters are in their POV in the novel. Demon king also gloats saying how he became a better parent and essentially took their son as his own watching him grow.

Contributor
motivated.jpg

*read spoilers*
WHAT THE F-

Fed-Kun's army
So wait, is there even a reason to keep reading anymore? Like does he ever fix things? Or is he just as much of a piece of shit as everyone who ridicules him?

Double-page supporter
He's a man of culture, I see. But more importantly, the last panels got us with foreboding feelings.

I did have the interest to read the WB or LN on NU, but the description kinda made it hard for me to know what exact type of novel it was because FOR ME the description in there felt more like he was the son of the hero but he didn't want to be the hero but everyone was forcing him to be one, then he found the Demon lord and was forced then willingly accepted to become his disciple, just because he wanted to be something else, this is just what I interpret from that description

While here the description felt more in line with what I've read here, and even from only reading these three chapters, I could grasp that he's like that due to lack of parental support, unequal comparison, heavy expectations, and honestly lack of help. Because from only reading these 3 chapters, it's easy to see from the conversations that even when he has good grades he's mocked or has his standing lowered due to being compared to someone who's 'better', the ' ' is because Fiancei is better than him because he was never properly trained and trained alone at something he's not suited at something that was probably different for her, from again the conversations it's heavily implied that they want him to be a sword hero and lowering him for not being good at the sword, and his parents that were never by his side also end up causing him to lower himself just see from how his father, the hero, said that the MC should've got 1st place because he was his son and the only one who accepted him by what he was was the maid, but even she was too passive at what she did to help him, thus only causing his eventual demise

I would say it's kinda like you being good at a certain school subject, let's say history, but everyone compares you to someone who's better than you in everything, such as math, then your parents are always away so they don't support you and maybe even say that you should be better at that subject you simply can't get good enough no matter how hard you try, and in the case of this manga, the only person you knew from childhood suddenly began to badmouth you from behind your back and in front of you, while the only person who supports you don't take a more active role at helping you. Then all of a sudden someone comes in says what you have to do, teaches you properly and shows you that you must do what you want and what you're good at, even if that end up making you distance yourself away from your family

That's my personal take at what I understood from the manga until now, and from some comments

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Epicredeemer
well, after causing her to have a panic attack, he’s not willing to give up the path he found for himself and that means she can’t get near him. So that ends it. Like I said in the previous spoiler here but not just her everyone that he wanted to prove himself to kind of condemn him. They feel bad about it but Sadith especially is repulsed because of her traumatic past so no matter how she feels she won’t be able to support him.

Fuck the people in this manga.
It seems the only one who might support him is the demon king. I still have hope for the parents, however,the failed hard with raising him.
I kinda hope the princess supports him, even though it is also her fault he is how he is.
Once again, fuck the people.
The maid is a lost case if she keeps that narrow minded view.
For the last time, fuck the people, they suck, at least those assholes that keep talking shit about generations and what not.

You wanted an impure motivation, you got it: in 2 months, touch breasts! 😂

... Well, now i'm scared of what'll happen next. 😨

Users who are viewing this thread