Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Volume 2 Extra

Dex-chan lover
He may have run away from those "Eyes", now, it's time for him to run towards fame.

the upcoming ones are really good ya know. but i wanna wait for future chapters. both manga and WN.

@Kagg50
if you know some of whats going on, go for it, spoil us, waiting on 300~ chapters would take years if it doesn't get dropped

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if the manga is going to be different from the novel version but...
This moment right here made me really excited for the adventures they would go on in the future. Something epic to surpass the famous hero no doubt, right? Right? 🙂

Instead what I got was him wandering through the forest, cheating at Go to win prize money off of a child, so he could buy cake. Then he almost gets scammed and beats up some gangsters in a big city somewhere before getting kidnapped by a crazy person... as a setup for another arena tournament.

Not sure what I was expecting. 🤣

Can someone tell me if the maid and his 'rivals' come back to the story anytime soon?

Dex-chan lover
@van1997
I've only read the webnovel version. I don't think the light novel has caught up yet? I could be wrong about that.

I mostly just ran the webnovel through google translate for the later chapters. But novel updates has links to a web novel translation that's up to a little past chapter 100.

Dex-chan lover
Why it definitely isn't full-length, I would say the development here is too big to call this an extra.

@lijjyt
you’ll get bits of those cunts swallowing their regrets for being terrible parents but they’ll prolly reunite after like 3 arcs. Dude just ran away from them though. Pretty sure his mom came along too

Fed-Kun's army
Sads Here! 👋🏾
Appreciate the Shout out 😁
And great job with the scanlating (Self Proclaimed) Haters of Isekai 👍🏽💯

Users who are viewing this thread