Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Volume 2 Extra

Fed-Kun's army
@sambenmaggie You got about 2-3 more arcs until the mother, maid, and fiancé get close to him but he is not within earshot as they're chasing him (He's running away from them.) He then gets kidnapped one of the demon generals or something and so continues the next arc.

Dex-chan lover
Eirth is probably gonna become the next demon lord or something. At least that's what I think

Fed-Kun's army
@Cedddd
Nah, the plot shifts to focusing on Demi-humans and setting up the MC to become Demon Lord 2.0 as he unites all the Demi-humans and shit. You'll see what I mean literally in this upcoming arc. They get close to apologizing to the MC but he doesn't hear them then PLOT whisks him away

Lmao, imaginary friend. And yeah, the web novel is greatly reccomended

Dex-chan lover
What a great prologue..

I have the same excitement when reading Saihate no Paladin

how to restart a demon takeover with your son/best friend 101

Step 1: Never be there for them when they really need you.
Step 2: Ignore them entirely when you're finally there with them.
Step 3: Watch as they use the powers of the Last Demon King from a time ago.
Step 4: Realize too late that you're responsible for not only restarting said Demon King Takeover, but made your son/bestfriend become said Demon King.

This story is so fucking good, the MC breakdown during the last chapter when he yelled at everyone who had turned him like this was a true heart ache of an experience. In just Ten Chapters did we not only get a proper understanding of the main character and everyone close to him, but we also get to see proper development that leads to such a bitter end for the prologue.

It's hard to make you feel so bad for the MC that you wish you could reach over and comfort him, but this story really nailed it quite well!

let's fucking destroy the world and show that I'm stronger than my fucking dad who didn't taught me shit and complaining I'm weak af

me and the homie setting out on an adventure
i'm actually excited to see their adventures rather than the story solely focused on the deadbeat dad and the extremely weird "friends" he had

I can see this going in two ways.
Either the ship sails, or they take the bromance route... or maybe BOTH?

Dex-chan lover
Web Novel is fun but fair warning, the TL quality isnt the highest but hey somethings better than nothing at all

Users who are viewing this thread