Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
I love the manga, but still the we, the N readers, know that eirth said more in that scene, and it was too painful. His parent didn't even praise him for being strong, they just tried to destroy his dreams in the act and didn't even try to listen to him. I love this series.

This series is bonkers good. This was a great arc. Love the father's clueless face after he was hit physically and emotionally by his estranged son.

this is the shit man, they actually went through with the whole thing instead of using lame tricks like power of love or some shit. This manga hits different(in a good way) then any other fantasy(non-revenge) manga, because i feel this unique, no bullshitery, manga where the characters are realistic and not clay dolls going by clithe events.

Double-page supporter
Now the story actually starts... It is Eirth now making his name and all of the idiots chasing him with tons of remorse for not being able to understand his feelings (especially father and mother).

bruh i literally could feel my heart pounding i love it when the mc defies the expectations but this is awesome

Fed-Kun's army
@1059212 For me personally I feel like the story gets a lot weaker from here on out. The next arc is actually not bad but the issue is that the rest of the story really has nothing to do with the first arc and focuses more on demihumans and how they're treated by humans and how they interact with each other - not with the MC and his personal traumas. It does introduce a new love interest that I actually like but that's about it. Each new arc basically has the MC become more and more of a battle junkie it feels like

Dex-chan lover
@Froku-San She has spent her entire life TSUNdere'ishily berating him and isolating him from other people because she's a possessive little shit. She throws her weight as princess around to make him look bad so that no one will take him away from her

Damn. This is the kind of development I've been seeking for! That feels!

Anyway, if anyone has suggestions of manga with similar plot or backstory, please do kindly tell me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread