Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Did not expect this series to hit so hard. TT_TT

Thank you author-sama and artist-kun for your bestowing this gift upon the world and thank you WHI for doing such blessed work.
Ramen.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that chapter hit hard. It was very well drawn and conveyed emotion well. The artist did a good job. Didn’t expect this series to be that good.

Dammit, i expect him to broke and become the renegade demon king, i guess he would travel the world and clear the demon king names,
I mean its clear why demon king attacked the humans in the first place,

Double-page supporter
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Also, this chapter was amaizing, I'm really happy it isn't another cliché fantasy manga...
I'm also the 666th comments

Well if we're talking about "Filthy tricks" here, didn't the "Oh so Great and Righteous Hero" used "All the power of human kind" to insta-kill the last boss? If anything the MC just defended himself using that "Filthy Trick" from being hit by a "Totally Justified and Fair" fucking surprise attack from that pathetic fucktard who couldn't accept his loss.

P.S.
I know these are fictional characters, so basically my statement is rendered useless. I just want to get it out of my mind, otherwise I might keep thinking about it for a long while.

Let's go!!!!!
I don't want to be that guy, but... The WN is more dramatic? (For this scene)
I remember being so touched by Eirith monologue and everyone's reactions.

@anime_simp_senpai if you mean about Sadis welp
later in the arc you are, sadis is "found" amnesic.. after some plot fights against local enemies, Sadis recover her memories and got some awkward reunion with Eirt then another big villain appears so its show time! and after that big fight Sadis make up finally with MC, bittersweet moment
because MC choose to "graduate" of sadis as his first love an move on, not like he dont have any feelings its just MC want to understand what is love but at the same time he must literally move on, because REASONS so he need to leave the hidden country.. welp Sadis end saying the typical "I will always wait for you"

Fed-Kun's army
This is really good, I actually feel really good when he snap at his father for being a dick and ignorant of his child condition.

@PlannedCoast91 Well, that's how humanity works, being hypocrite. It's okay if it used for us, but not if otherway around. Unique individual will always get scorned, unless they use their individuality for others. If not, then you'll get inquisitioned for heresy.

k40235
ln was way better and this is bit too low than my expectations
I like this scene altough tragic everything crumbles down as it should be
he could ve never made people say he is eirth ragan he is only seen as hero s son
he didnt had friends
his family was just bunch of strangers to him
whatever he did was always "work of the hero"
nobody empathised with him
there is just 1 way to stop this curse of legacy
to crush it to bits and surpass it
he could never fix the problems he faced he has to erase it all and write it again
I m sorry to say this but this fills me with excitement making all people realize their mistakes with the most effectfull way possible
dumb princess who just throw her "feelings" to him and thought everything will be perfect
show his parents that leaving a child alone will never be concluded in a good way
his "childhood friends" whom saw him as they wanted to see
and best of them all
nobody ever trusted that child

I agree, ln was better. But rather the main reason seems to be things being setup better in ln compared to manga before this chapter. I was expecting far less impact in manga and was actually impressed with this chapter!! Though it could have been set up better in the previous chapters!!

Users who are viewing this thread