Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

No Ni, it's a joke cause of the end of the chapter my dude.
I'm happy with whatever I get. I just like end of chapter memes lolol

Double-page supporter
Just more of the same old crap, at least try a little to make something original. Why is creative ambition so rare? Do these author's really have no desire to create something beyond easily digestible fluff?

@Turkeyjerkey
I also thought the same while reading manga. But even without originality, it was entertaining, so I picked the novel and I have to say its absolutely amazing.
As the story progresses it breaks from the norm, amazing character development from all the individuals.

I have not read the initial novel chapters so I cant say whether they were weak or the manga just standardizes things (which would be bad I guess). But the novel is beyond amazing.
If I have to take a guess, I would say the initial chapters were weak, its rating rose from 3.8 in Dec 2019 to 4.2/5 now (which is opposite of what usually happens!!)

I just hope that the manga slows down a little (currently its covering 4.5 novel chapters per manga chapter) !!

Would be great if Eirth become the next demon lord hahahhahahahahahha? Just joking
Unless...

WHY DID THEY TURN MY BOY INTO A GIRL THESE MOTHER FUCKING ARTIST ARE RUINING THE VEST CHARACTER

Can someone tell why
he was booed at the start of the manga? I dont mind being spoiled and really wanna know why.

Double-page supporter
I love this series. It is basically "Boruto", but done right

@Chromoz big spoiler ahead, read at you own risk
it is at the tournament day, when he will fight against rival (the sword guy), and he tried to finish him with a magic/martial art that belonged to the demon king. The parents of Earth will rush on the arena to stop him, and that technique will trigger PTSD on the maid Sadiz (her village was wiped by said technique). The situation will start to degenerate and it will end up with the whole public booing at him

Hmm a variation to the crouching moron hidden badass trope. But he is no moron but everyone compares him to his father so he looks like one, and when he shows the OPness, they fail to understand.

A little lazy in writing, but not too of the mark on how reality can be.

ok for those people saying traitors to the translators just why don't we appreciate what they where translating

Btw Thank you for translating

Users who are viewing this thread