King of the Labyrinth - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
... and it's the END. We are near where the LN stops.
Wrong. This is around past halfway point of the FIRST volume of the novel. There are three volumes.
But, as I stated in previous chapters, it's all downhill from here. It would have been so much more interesting to see a pure monster POV (and not some isekai shenanigan) in a human society but no. It's much better to pretend that the end of this first volume is the real ending and then we can make fanfic on what happens next.

Fed-Kun's army
Wrong. This is around past halfway point of the FIRST volume of the novel. There are three volumes.
But, as I stated in previous chapters, it's all downhill from here. It would have been so much more interesting to see a pure monster POV (and not some isekai shenanigan) in a human society but no. It's much better to pretend that the end of this first volume is the real ending and then we can make fanfic on what happens next.
I don't know if I should feel relieved that it continues or worried about the downhill. Anyway do you know where in the story I should stop ?
I mean yes you said end of the first volume but I don't know what chapter it'll be in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Say sike right now. Or do you know if the author has a sequel to the light novel?
The guy was fake news. I was unfortunate enough to read the THREE volumes of this story. The story right now is about past halfway from the FIRST volume

Reactions: VLM
Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I should feel relieved that it continues or worried about the downhill. Anyway do you know where in the story I should stop ?
I mean yes you said end of the first volume but I don't know what chapter it'll be in the manga.
The first volume ends after the minotaur fights with adult Panzel. Their fight ends in a draw because someone else was trying to kill Panzel and the Minotaur lets Panzel go and gives him a special sword. After this there's a MC shift to Panzel's son and the minotaur becomes just a background character.

Dex-chan lover
This series plot armor is insane. Up until fight with three C rank was believable. Then he suddenly fight an S rank and win. Even tho Percival is tired, and debuff himself still unthinkable. Bro had kid and choose the Minotaur, selfish ass. Also the Minotaur conveniently take the anti-sorcery and anti-demon item which is so useful for next encounter with Gill.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, I decide to read all this right when the final half-chapter ends right in the middle of the development I've been waiting for, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
This series plot armor is insane. Up until fight with three C rank was believable. Then he suddenly fight an S rank and win. Even tho Percival is tired, and debuff himself still unthinkable. Bro had kid and choose the Minotaur, selfish ass. Also the Minotaur conveniently take the anti-sorcery and anti-demon item which is so useful for next encounter with Gill.
If I remember right, in the novel it's stated that the debuff he had was massive due to the boots. without the boots every monster would run away from him and with that he could fight lower level monsters. He was using that for training purposes.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember right, in the novel it's stated that the debuff he had was massive due to the boots. without the boots every monster would run away from him and with that he could fight lower level monsters. He was using that for training purposes.
Still doesn't explain Minos taking anti magic and anti devil from A PILE mind you A PILE of item.

Such plot armoe

Double-page supporter
Kinda stupid for the minotaur to give out such a precious item BUT I understand his reasoning since he wants to get stronger and not to depend on OP items

+ I'm glad he at least apparently kept the dagger

Users who are viewing this thread