Kingdom - Ch. 668 - Betrayal

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Lucy for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me the inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank: Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, the light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on MangaDex, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.

I feel so honored to be the second comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Lucy for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me the inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank: Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, the light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on MangaDex, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.

Contributor
Seventh comment in. Guess we’re not going to talk about the story at all?

For example, what sort of assassin guild would set up their exams so that exactly one person passes? Wouldn’t it make sense to develop your inventory instead of pitting them in fights with each other?

I feel so honored to be the ninth comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the ninth comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Lucy for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me the inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank: Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, the light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on MangaDex, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the ninth on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the ninth is truly amazing, thank you everyone

Group Leader
I feel so honored to be the eleventh comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the ninth comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Lucy for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me the inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank: Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, the light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on MangaDex, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the ninth on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the ninth is truly amazing, thank you everyone

Fed-Kun's army
I feel so honored to be the twelfth comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the ninth comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Lucy for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me the inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank: Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, the light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on MangaDex, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the ninth on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the ninth is truly amazing, thank you everyone

@xyzzy I don't know, maybe trying to get the best of the best? But it feels like wasting too much resources rather trying to do it differently. Is it for entertainment?

Contributor
People dragging a tired pasta from mongolian basket weaving forum onto mangadex comment section. Awesome.

Dex-chan lover
I feel so honored to be the eighteenth comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the eighteenth comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next, I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Lucy for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me the inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank: Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, the light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on MangaDex, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the eighteenth on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the eighteenth is truly amazing, thank you everyone

Dex-chan lover
Shiki simply wanted Rei to live, but she did it smartly(as long you consider sacrificing yourself smart) and concealed that fact till the very end. Rei wasn't as tough as she thought and couldn't handle killing her sister, so she went crazy. It's basically Kai and Shou all over again, but change being hunted by the clan to being haunted by your own consciousness.

Users who are viewing this thread