Kingdom - Ch. 754 - A Moment To Rejoice

Dex-chan lover
"A moment to rejoice"
A moment to rejoice indeed.
For Shin, he rejoice to see Kyoukai back alive.
For us reader, Shin and Kyoukai finally has a moment together, also Shin finally out and open about his feeling for Kyoukai.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the consolation for Riboku surviving is the possibility of him overthrowing their king. It probably won't happen but I'd like to believe.
it wont happen, but without him Zhao will be destroyed.

Please continue translating this, Sense Scan is very damn slow, being behind by around 1-2 weeks. I really appreciate your effort.
Sense Scan was slower awhile ago too, around 3-4 weeks behind, until they got "competitions" and started to release faster.

While I love all the peeps at Sense Scans, I know they've been rather short staffed for a while now. They're high quality, but been getting slower and slower with releases lately.

Perhaps Turkey scans can work with them instead of getting all this negativity over "sniping" one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
100 000 lives to pay for the 100 000 lives he took, Kanki and all his bandits deserved this.

To all snipers and people encouraging them, I hope your sleeves get wet the next time you wash your hands. I'd rather we are two weeks behind than get double translated garbage lol. Much love to everyone at SenseScans, no love to snipers and people who cry about the tls being behind (life goes on even if the next chapter isn't tled yet)

While I love all the peeps at Sense Scans, I know they've been rather short staffed for a while now. They're high quality, but been getting slower and slower with releases lately.

Perhaps Turkey scans can work with them instead of getting all this negativity over "sniping" one chapter.
How would the people at turkey scans help sense scans? Sense scans needs translators from jp to english, something the people at turkey scans seemingly can't do

Dex-chan lover
Say what you want, but at the end of the day the worst thing about Riboku is that he is not activelly trying to get the younger brother into becoming the new king of Zhao and trying to kill that pervert

Dex-chan lover
Kakukai's expression this chapter just screams: "Oh god, maybe we made a mistake helping him become King instead of his brother?"

Fed-Kun's army
Man these depictions of zhao royalty are getting too on the nose. If i didnt know better id suspect the author is secretly a qin citizen doing propaganda lol

Users who are viewing this thread