Kingdom - Ch. 805 - Swift As Lightning

Dex-chan lover
IFGU6eh.png

Locked in and ready to purge the fuck out of Han.

Fed-Kun's army
Shin's army is just gonna hold that 2nd Army of Han while the bulk of Qin's Army led by Tou would bum rush the Capital.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wow look at what can happen when it isn't fuckin riboku. don't worry though riboku has already seen through qin's entire plan and has thirteen fake fortresses being constructed.
Riboku has already read the author's notes and prepared for arcs that haven't even been put to paper yet. He has had the mangaka's assistant staff infiltrated by trusted spies, who will stand by to draw an additional army of 150,000 hardened veterans when Riboku most needs it.

Double-page supporter
A third defeat is so stupid so a Qin victory should be more than a guess. The dialogue about details is intriguing, at least more intriguing than the screaming in battles. Good god even my patience is wearing thin with Shin's underdevelopment and I really hope in this arc he's gonna be presented as more mature befitting with his rank and amount of troops he holds.

Dex-chan lover
That General was talking mad shit until he realized it was Shin that was invading.

wow look at what can happen when it isn't fuckin riboku. don't worry though riboku has already seen through qin's entire plan and has thirteen fake fortresses being constructed.
Considering how Riboku's historical counterpart ended up and how much the author loves him, his eventual and well-deserved death will be the most drawn-out, tragicomedic series of chapters ever.

Double-page supporter
White hair kid prolly feels like light fucking Yagami but you fucking r*tard the yellow river is held by gyoku hou he really thinking he can take 100k and two best generals of qin at one after the other and what makes him think if han is fighting to the point of survival (with only the capital remaining) qin can't easily provide gaku ka the required reinforcements someone teach these riboku riders common sense

Last edited:
At this point, I expect him to fake his death, allowing him to live in peace with his girl in the countryside.
Oh shit, I forgot the author did that with a few characters already. Here's to hoping we don't get a genre shift to Riboku's Slow Life as a Retired General, then.

Users who are viewing this thread