Kingdom - Vol. 57 Ch. 616 - Ousen's Path Of Retreat

I am impressed but he still ain't dead, lucky bastard. Having these two, is Shin too busy to get to Ousen?

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like bullshit to me that he even managed to reach with the sword in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
What I wonder is, can Ousen himself fight? He doesn't seem like the obviously frail old man/waifish boy commander type, but I can't remember if he's ever done any combat himself.

I want you to imitate what Mouten just did and figure out yourself just how impossible it is to pull that stab off while simultanously falling off of your horse - especially when your weapon is shorter than the one that you just blocked.

It's bullshit... but I like it.

Fed-Kun's army
@udomsa33 @pdonk I would be absolutely astonished if he wasn't really strong in some fashion. Keep in mind that the entirety of this series has portrayed Ousen as a highly intelligent man who plays his cards very close to his chest and never reveals more than he absolutely has to; the kind of guy who waits until the absolute last second to take a swing. I don't think he had a GLORIOUS SCHEME to get out of that situation, but he probably had something up his sleeve.

@Regilius You would effectively need the leg strength to hold on to the horse for at least a few seconds in the horizontal position, and the muscular strength / isolation to lunge entirely from the waist, independently of the lower body. In short, the kind of technique and physique that would make most Olympic acrobats do a double take.

Users who are viewing this thread