Bihei bro moment
Duke Hyou subordinates as cannon fodder
Gakurai and Koga (almost) rage charge
and then
TON TAN TAN
TON TAN TAN
[CHILLS MAN]

Dex-chan lover
I know that she probably won't kill him here but damn do I wish she actually did just so we can finally wipe the floor with Riboku's "Genius" tactics.

Dex-chan lover
Never ever get tired of kyoukai scenes. The absolute pin drop tension you feel every time ton tan tan starts oof. She’s so drained, I hope this doesn’t get too ugly

Double-page supporter
something more than Koukai's sword may break

there has been an announcement that Kingdom's Hara Yasuhisa and The Ravages of Time's Chen Mou were going to make a joint collaboration.

Kyoukai might just make her debut as a mythical founding hero of a well-known assassin group in later period of Chinese history ...

... so what else beside a treasured sword is she gonna lose ?

if she were to become the leader of the handicapped warriors

nah, just kidding !!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 💀

RIP kyoukai. You will be missed.

At least now shin x ten will be confirmed that way.(aka “shit” in short)

Supporter
I bet she'll get hit heavily but will manage to tire Houken out, leaving the rest to Shin.

i kinda hope she both survives and is still capable of fighting by the time shin arrives and houken isn't dead yet, so they can team battle him.

I personally hope that they finish off Houken before Shin even arrives, like everyone not just Kyoukai fighting together to bring the man down because I don't think Shin can even so much as take a single swing of the guy by now. This Battle has been going for so long it is time to End this please.

Dex-chan lover
@sterven

To be fair, if you have a practically unkillable murder-machine to put in between you and the enemy, who's using everything as a desperate charge to get to you before your guys get to their commander... that's actually solid, good tactics.

Dex-chan lover
kyokai canonically survives so she's fine

I believe there's no mention of Houken after this battle

Users who are viewing this thread