Kingdom - Vol. 69 Ch. 753 - The Rear

Dex-chan lover
Riboku: Complains that lost so much to kill Kanki

Also Riboku: Refuses to move 1 feet away from Kanki, forcing their commanders to kill themselves against Kanki's suicidal charge.
If only Riboku cares about his commanders, he could had moved away so the commanders can just have the fodder finish them off. But I guess his commander summoning out of his ass technique is too strong.

Dex-chan lover
Riboku: Complains that lost so much to kill Kanki

Also Riboku: Refuses to move 1 feet away from Kanki, forcing their commanders to kill themselves against Kanki's suicidal charge.
If only Riboku cares about his commanders, he could had moved away so the commanders can just have the fodder finish them off. But I guess his commander summoning out of his ass technique is too strong.
A forced plot armor chink.

Dex-chan lover
The author really wants readers to feel bad about Kanki, and it’s only making me more annoyed with the entire series.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what Kanki meant by gaining the most profit if he was intuitive enough to know that they were gonna lose in the end. I hope those words weren't just false bravado.

Dex-chan lover
The author really wants readers to feel bad about Kanki, and it’s only making me more annoyed with the entire series.
What author really wants is readers having constant wet dreams about Riboku and how heroic and cool he is.

Dex-chan lover
I think he wants you to know where Kanki is coming from, and it's up to you if you want to feel bad for him or not because he still committed a lot of atrocities.
You can do that without cranking up the woe is him spotlight. This is 100% him thinking he wrote a better character than he actually did.

You can do that without cranking up the woe is him spotlight. This is 100% him thinking he wrote a better character than he actually did.
not really. I mean from the beginning it was shown that there was more to Kanki than just violence. Now we get to know WHY he's so violent. Pretty much all of the big names had some kind of flashback/explanation to their background and why they are the way they are before they died. It's not like Kanki is the only one the author did this for.

Dex-chan lover
not really. I mean from the beginning it was shown that there was more to Kanki than just violence. Now we get to know WHY he's so violent. Pretty much all of the big names had some kind of flashback/explanation to their background and why they are the way they are before they died. It's not like Kanki is the only one the author did this for.
I don't really care why he was violent, honestly. The risk of making a character aggressively unlikable for so long.

Fed-Kun's army
That specific kanki line shin thought of... Are these crazy motherfuckers actually gonna try to turn this into a win?

Users who are viewing this thread