Kings' Viking

lol dat xkcd password ref

Super impressed with how the author did all the research and crammed it into the story while still keeping up the fast pace. Looking forward to the rest.

Group Leader
Due to an issue, 3 pages were missing in the last chapter number 36. Please re-read it again, we're sorry about it.

The chapter in question "Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Arc 6 Chapter 6: Conversation Piece #6".

Group Leader
Wow, it's good! IT manga that makes sense! It's beautiful. 10/10

Underated series, but tbh the beginning chapter is aids. If author can make it better, this surely will popular.

Double-page supporter
This is a great series I hope more will be translated

Dex-chan lover
Why it's listed as ongoing when in MU says it's completed @ 17 volumes?.

I want to try reading this again.
The storyline isn't too passionate because it only covers debates about computers, hacking, devices and other systems that I don't understand at all. Yeah, I don't quite understand maybe that makes me bored.
But I'm happy to see the development of the main character, though still mostly frustrating with small things.

Group Leader
@goronyanpai everything is explained at the end of the volume's chapter, it's there specifically for readers that have no idea about the terms.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is great! Tech entrepreneurship is a very unique theme!
The purely IT security chapters are fine too, but those have a Shounen feel to them. Cybersec Shounen. Not that it's bad, but I like seeing the main character going out of his element and failing >:D
Either way this is a very underrated series. Thanks for scanlating it!

Users who are viewing this thread