Kingyo no Ubugoe - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - The family aftwerwards

K so if Yuki gets a third personality, like a daughter, Tomohisa is fucking his boyfriend, his son and his daughter...well that sounds like a manga alright

I don't know what to feel about the ending huhh??? But thank you for the translation

Thank you for your hard work!!! <33
I certainly didn’t expect this ending but at least they’re living happily together <3

Sorry to disappoint but DID ( also previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder) doesn't work like that.. Personality can split only when kid's brain isn't fully "developed" so about until 7-9 years old due to continuous trauma (not saying one really traumatic event can't "do it" but..)

Thanks for the chapter!

The ending was... not what I expected but then again, wasn’t sure what to expect! Interesting story, I liked it.

This was definitely a different manga.

Overall its a interesting story, the whole "I screwed my "kid"" thing kinda weirder me a bit at the end, but I guess Yuuta only became their "kid" once Yoki (the main personality) decided so, which was after Yoki comes back, just a bit weird how the author keeps making Yuuta state that he only wants to be screwed by Tomohisa, I guess its for the laughs in the extra, but now that Yuuta is astablished as their son, its weird for both Yuuta or Tomohisa to still see each other like that, but the ending itself made sense and thats what matters, didnt expect them to go the DP route and drop the cliche amnesia trope.

7/10 - Needs more wholesome Yuuta and less lewding Yuuta.

Users who are viewing this thread