Kingyoya-san no Karisome Fuufu - Ch. 8 - Nana-san, we kissed.

Dex-chan lover
oof, from a 10/10 chapter 7 into one of the worst tropes there is. Unlucky.

The "boss/co-worker/tutor or whatever abuses position to get uncomfortably close while female lead only turns into the most naive clueless fool in that regard" is pretty disgusting. Thank god it has been a dying trend but damn me if it still isn't full on ruining characters to this day.
Bonus for the "haha, yeah, there is that guy I am infinitely close with that just never appeared/came up somehow!" asspull trope. Less disgusting and more annoying but still, this chapter has been low-effort-galore. Bit scared for future chapters now..

Dex-chan lover
We really gone from a beautiful chapter to a wtf chapter in one turn huh

And how tf you can casually ask someone of opposite sex, right in front of their significant other, to go together to a place where you basically will be naked? You lose some screw in your head?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I realized they kissed eachother 3 separate times in front of Maho because he kept going back for more. Their blooming relationship has got me kicking and giggling like a damn fool. 🥹

Dex-chan lover
I mean, to be fair, the story has been very open about her lacking in common sense from the very beginning.

She never was quite "right in the head".

Who the hell just randomly asks a stranger to marry them?

Her not getting what it looks like for a married woman to go to a hot spring with another guy is very in character for her.

Supporter
Sorry but what's shocking about him going? It's more shocking that he didn't invite him when he mentioned the trip in the first place, this is japan to begin with, while there's more freedom n stuff in recent times it has always been a country about patriarchy so doing what he did doesn't make ANY sense

Aggregator gang
People are mad, but I’m here excited to see him getting jealous. It’ll make his feelings stronger and realize how much he needs her 😗

The contradictive comments 😅 honestly I didn't give it so much thought since she has already lived with him, and he's used to her behavior as well. I think her editor got surprised since he didn't expect her husband to ask for it, based on his personality, but nothing much more 😅

Anyway, I love the progress between these two 💕💕💕 I can't wait to see him jealous and her noticing it hahahahaha

Of course it had to be an ongoing manga 🙈 I never learn, huh

Thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
has anyone else noticed that the editor's glasses disappeared on a page then reappeared in the next one?? or just me lol

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I’m in the minority of those who actually enjoy the 2nd ML trope. 😅 since 99% of the time the FL will always end up with the first ML anyways. 🤷🏻‍♀️ might as well have some low stakes drama till then.

Dex-chan lover
I prepared and brought some pamphlets of the Hot Spring hotel we are going to visit togheter next time. We can use the place for background research for some scenes for your work.

Bruh has the subtly of a tanned ntr guy

Users who are viewing this thread