Kingyoya-san no Karisome Fuufu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Nana-san's voice puts me at ease.

Dex-chan lover
When jealousy turns into bravery, you'll afraid of nothing but losing your dearest one
forgot to post here but raws for kingyo, raws come out every two months, so next update will be around the first two weeks of august, more or less hehe. Be patient until then pretty pls <3
Dully noted but damn that's kinda long T-T

Group Leader
When jealousy turns into bravery, you'll afraid of nothing but losing your dearest one

Dully noted but damn that's kinda long T-T
ya, sorry about that but that's how the mag releases sadly ;-;

Dex-chan lover
They are soooooooo cute! ❤️❤️ And Nana-san is on fire!
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
forgot to post here but raws for kingyo, raws come out every two months, so next update will be around the first two weeks of august, more or less hehe. Be patient until then pretty pls <3
would've already forgot what happened in this chapter by then

Dex-chan lover
The editor is sly but he's hot so I can't hate him 😔
I have a feeling asahi won't want to see her parents, based on that dream...

Don't worry about it, thank you so much for translating and picking up this manga, is just beautiful 🤧💕 Also, kindly ignore dumb comments like one of the previous ones, take your time! 💕

Staff
Super Moderator
@marmar I wasn't able to find raws to double check, but I think there is likely a missing page around here:
1720545070101.png

Users who are viewing this thread