Kinnikuman - Vol. 73 Ch. 716 - The Shocking Request!

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe Geronimo is getting a shot at redemption after turning into the most pathetic jobber of the series.

Dex-chan lover
So now it's Team Phoenix's turn once again... waiting for Team Mariposa and Team Zebra still, right? unless they showed up in the previous arc and I already forgot

Fed-Kun's army
I knew there was a good chance Phoenix would call his old team but I was still surprised to see Prisman. It was a good idea from the authors to bring him back at this time considering the plan to use Capillaria Rays.

Dex-chan lover
wait a sec that's only 3 teams, since Phoenix already told Big Body he wasn't going to be a guard for one of the pieces, so who will be the other team? And I also can't imagine that they would have Meat attempt to wrestle again and especially not one of the choushin so which two wrestlers will Kinnikuman end up partnering with? I can't see Kinnikuman teaming up with Big Body and Super Phoenix despite how much of a super phoenix fanboy he tends to be. Though Ramen Man and Warsman teaming up will be one massive hype train especially when you throw Mammothman into that mix, but what team will end up guarding spot number 4?

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if there will be any callbacks to the time travel arc where future Warsman mentored Mammothman. Would open a giant can of worms though since that would make people start to wonder if the entire 2011-present original series was somehow the result of time travel shenanigans mucking up the timeline.

Dex-chan lover
@velamela lol well they've done zanier plot twists though, like Terry and Geronimo being able to run from another planet all the way to Egypt, maybe his older brother had Pirateman take the "coffeegrinder" back to the homeworld while he stayed behind to help? Both Super Pheonix and Ataru thought he could be a massive force for good so I can't imagine they would make that declaration and then have him disappear till the end of the arc. Still um... I can't see Phoenix's team outside of Mammothman being very effective against the Choushin or even Super Phoenix and Big Body for that matter their both two banged up for that matter and once Omegaman Elder demonstrated omegans can use friendship power as well he went to town on him.
Wait a sec though where's Robin Mask and Buffuloman you'd think they'd want a piece of this action....Oh.

Fed-Kun's army
Awesome teams being formed there, really!

So Suguru is a one man team, Omegaman Dexia won’t be there so maybe it’s time for Mariposa or Zebra teammates to shine?

Users who are viewing this thread