Kinnikuman - Vol. 74 Ch. 722 - The Capallaria War Cry!

Dex-chan lover
This new Choushin looks like he came straight out of Nisei. That's not a bad thing since I liked some of the designs of the characters in that series. Also glad that Geronimo got a new power-up.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh so we're first getting one match from each site before we see the justice choujin have a match. Can't wait for Mammothman's fight, he's a goddamn beast.
@Zen44
Bicorn also looked a lot like a Nisei character, his design had elements of Scarface and Gazelleman

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another chapter, I wonder if the choujin god that elevated Geronimo will be making an appearance in this arc it would make since he seems to be another deity on the side of choujin during this struggle.... Well considering Satan Cross is two in one and that his armor is face themed and one of them seemed to be talking at the end of the chapter I'm guessing this broski will be a five man team in one... or have five heads one or the other.

Fed-Kun's army
@Krune if that God does appear in this arc, my bet is he’s going to be one of the Chousin to defeat and it will be a great ordeal.

Dex-chan lover
@SuguruB good point, and I can see Geronimo being the one to have to fight him, but at the same time I think it would be counterproductive on that god's part to ascend Geronimo then foreshadow his grand purpose only to then try to keep him from fulfilling said purpose.

Dex-chan lover
I think Satan Cross and maybe Mammothman will lose their battles.

@Krune
He could also try to stop the Chousin and die in the process, which is why Geronimo has to avenge him.

Users who are viewing this thread