Kinnikuman - Vol. 84 Ch. 814 - 427: The Tag Team Match Worth The Wait!

Power Uploader
NOTICE:
Looking for JTL (Japanese Translator) to work on Nisei: Ultimate tag series, Currently while I might be apple to upload for 2011 whenever Hercules' factory is available, I can't afford the same for UTAG which in recent revelations been revealed to be relevant part of 2011 recent arc
I have some old scripts completed and chs ready to go but I don't want to give people false hope that the scanlation will go on without active Translator working alongside me throughout it...

Requirement:
  • Decent knowledge of the series (read the original and/or Nisei)
  • Already experienced at Scanlation scene
  • Good at English
Contact me here or Discord "MrGrem"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I really wanted to see a Mariposa and Zebra Tag team, on the other hand Zebra and Mariquita is going to be an amazing team.
Mariposa better get some awesome fight next.

Also, thank you guys for your continuous work.

WE'RE BACK, and damn i also thought Satan killed Mariquita, i wonder if they used the Pileur to revive Mariquita or it was just one of the cases of Kinnikuman characters having unusual durability, like when Ashuraman got MURKED by justiceman and them appeared to be fine later with some wraps to his face lmao

but anyway i like his fight style and i believe he claimed to be a boxer as well during his fight against Zebra, so Mariposa is not wrong about the synergy, this might be fun

Aggregator gang
Thanks, after the awful news of the writer going to the hospital and the series entering a hiatus recently...this was a great way to cheer up.

Not gonna lie, would have loved to see a Mariposa and Zebra tag team, but Mariquita Man is awesome...i love that he just comes in doing his pose and just gets in the middle of things.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like Yudetamago brainstorming session went out like: "Mariposa & Zebra looks like it be a perfect tag team, there's no way it could be any better" "...Wait, but what if... we tagged Zebra with Mariquita instead?" "...that sounds so hard I'm gonna draw both of those ideas & stick with yours!"

Users who are viewing this thread