Kinsou no Vermeil ~Gakeppuchi Majutshi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - A Struggling Magician and a Sealed Dis…

Group Leader
Greetings, all. I will upload the actual chapter shortly. The reason I added this notice was in order to some bots of aggregator sites to steal this single page instead of the actual chapter. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the troubles. Please stick around until then ^^

Thanks for the translation! Pretty sure this gonna be slow romance but I don`t mind

Now let me make a prophecy:
"Soon a guy will walk up and demand that Vermeil will become his. He will then loose a fight or get all his mana sucked dry."

Dex-chan lover
why's these mcs always gotta act like they're innocent/pure to the core, even the other students were ogling her body but our mc is made to be a chicken ;-;

Because the romance will go to fast, and the chapter for the drama and for them to bonding will be getting short
I guess
@um3i

Fed-Kun's army
maaybe ill try to reproduce this summoning circle.. i want devil like her... to hell with world, i want my devil girl! 😋

Users who are viewing this thread