Kioku Soushitsu wo Ii Koto ni Icha Icha Shitekuru Dekiai Gyaru - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Here's how I imagine the author's process:
"I should write a manga about a kid with amnesia after a traffic accident finding out he has a girlfriend."
(Writes it; forgets about it; a day passes.)
"I should write a manga about a kid with amnesia after a traffic accident finding out he has a girlfriend."

Dex-chan lover
Here's how I imagine the author's process:
(Writes it; forgets about it; a day passes.)
Everywhere at the end of time starts playing

Contributor
Oh, here's another.

This is the seventh amnesiac boy x sudden girlfriend themed story that Kuga Tsuniya has drawn:
Fixed the romaji in the title:
The romaji Ichi ~Yaicha seems to be a product of Google Translate which is notorious at producing incorrect romaji. The いちゃいちゃ in the title should be "Icha Icha" (flirting). She's an extra flirty gal, doing all these lovey dovey things in the open compared to the other one.

Group Leader
Oh, here's another.

This is the seventh amnesiac boy x sudden girlfriend themed story that Kuga Tsuniya has drawn:
Fixed the romaji in the title:
The romaji Ichi ~Yaicha seems to be a product of Google Translate which is notorious at producing incorrect romaji. The いちゃいちゃ in the title should be "Icha Icha" (flirting). She's an extra flirty gal, doing all these lovey dovey things in the open compared to the other one.
Thanks for your fix. Would you like to point out any other errors or is the rest ok?

Contributor
Thanks for your fix. Would you like to point out any other errors or is the rest ok?
I got too focused on the Icha Icha part and did not notice that を somehow turned into "no" which should be "wo" and いい "ii" (lit. good) somehow didn't make it into the romaji...

With the changes in the romaji, the English title should be more like:
"A Doting/Affectionate Gal Who Makes the Most of My Memory Loss by Flirting with Me"

Group Leader
I got too focused on the Icha Icha part and did not notice that を somehow turned into "no" which should be "wo" and いい "ii" (lit. good) somehow didn't make it into the romaji...

With the changes in the romaji, the English title should be more like:
"A Doting/Affectionate Gal Who Makes the Most of My Memory Loss by Flirting with Me"
I liked the title and the compilation you made. Thank you very much. Keep up your good work <3

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
Huh, I don't think I have ever seen a character with multiple hearts in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread