Kisei Juui Suzune - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Parasite.44 - Miss Kadomatsu

Dex-chan lover
Well, now that's a happy return! And I was already happy since the latest chapter of Sense was posted earlier this week, to think this would be back after so many years. I've been wishing for this manga translations to return ever since the series ended.

Awesome, thank you.

I love Haruki's work. Haruki draws the best women. This series is fucked up too, which I also love. For the first 4 vols you're thinking its the same old attempted "wrapper" but then volume 5 hits and its crazy after. I'd love to know what is actually going on.

This manga also got a live action adaptation too.

Haruki's samurai manga is also being officially translated by seven seas. Available where ever fine books are sold.

Double-page supporter
I really wish i could see an uncensored version of any of haruki's serialized manga. Especially Ero Ninja Scrolls. But it doesnt seem to exist

Group Leader
Thank you! It's been so long I didn't expect there to ever be an update to this series.
Yeah, me too. Unfortunately I'll be scanlating only one volume, as I said. Maybe in the future I'll try the other volumes too, but don't hold your breath. Also because I'm scanlating too many other manga.

Users who are viewing this thread