Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 14 Ch. 95 - Romio and the Exhibition Match (Part III)

If youre bored of something you watch or read then dont view them. Easy as that no need to say this arc is boring tbh.

Aggregator gang
Whaaaaat? Teamwork? What a surprise! What a completely original, well thought-out, high quality and interesting arc!

Jesus Christ, how cringy and generic can this manga get... you know you're writing a shit manga when Fairy Tale or Naruto's nakama and lets all be friends levels are lower and less lame than yours.

Double-page supporter
@Yautja i will never understand why people keep reading things they do not enjoy anymore, i mean, if it was a one-shot or a movie i get it but a long series like this one, who's forcing you to keep reading?

Aggregator gang
@gigabarto
I will never understand how people cannot fathom the concept that some people prefer to finish what they start, even if they dislike it, that some people enjoy hating things, or want to expand their knowledge base, or find out what makes a bad piece of literature bad. Those that ask that kind of stupid question don't even try and think "hm, why does someone read something despite disliking it?". You, and people who say that kind of thing, don't understand because you don't try to.

@gigabarto

I remember reading Fairy Tail, and there always complains about Friendship vs evil concept... In FT manga... where friendship vs evil is main concept from the start...

Just dont mind people like Yautja, they just closet masochists. :D

@gigabarto

Just block him, the dude fancies himself as some kind of manga connoisseur and complains about every single one here, I saw him bitching on at least 6 differents titles, he's probably just trying to build up his fame as an (edgy) critic.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, die Scott. Feelsbad for the guy.

Though seriously, he threw Inuzuka to the twins! That's bro move, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread