Kiss de Okoshite. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Weekender

THIS THOT NEEDS TO FUCK OFF!! Also like. this manga is really weird bc who would say u can’t fall in love in me but like it’s ok to do that bc there’s no blood like ur making it seem like incest when it’s not really like.. that made no sense but neither does this manga?

Aggregator gang
Hello brothers and sisters. I suggest u to drop this thing. Whenever a author goes this plot it sucks trust me. That's why Im dropping this s*t rn. I've read lots of like this mangas and they always suck. So bye bye.

@msaid08

I mean at this point I’d be pretty accurate to say that this kind of plot where sister falls for brother and vice verse are kind of cliche.
And in the end I feel like the outcome is pretty obvious even if you’ve only read the first two chapters, yeah there’s probably gonna be drama and whatever, but they are probably gonna end up together regardless.

Heya welcome back! 😁 Thanks for the update!

A little advice for those who're complaining, this genre is SHOUJO, the intended market is aimed for young girls between 12-18 yrs old. Which means there'll be some overused drama clichés. If you expect this to be a wholesome story, where the ML is nice and FL could kickass, with no excessive drama, you probably won't get any. So I suggest you better read another genre, or better yet write your own manga.

As for me, I'm gonna stick til the end since I like the FL. Just enjoy the ride and be a nice reader ✌️

Yo, you gained my respect after hosting a class hangs out event, then you sabotage it by trying to steal the protag from her brother.
Why are you like this man?

Aggregator gang
@Adryan475 Yes they are gonna end up together but is it really worth to all the drama that will happen? I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread