Kiss Me, Liar

Content Warning for the whole series:
As a heads up there's dubcon/rape/non-con between the main characters. The omega is sexually assaulted by other characters too and the subject matter is not handled well in this narrative. The story relies on the trope of falling in love with a scummy boyfriend and love "reforming" abusive/shitty people. The love interest alpha regularly cheats on the omega too but apparently their problems will be solved by an unexpected pregnancy! 🙃

Wait as in @uchihanaruto
he cheats on him while they're an official couple? Cheaters can rot lol. I was already anti after this latest chapter. I was only glad the Omega ML was empowered enough to quit.

@MerriLee3s
Yeah!
The omega confesses to him on accident but the alpha leads him on and the omega thinks they're exclusive because the alpha is like giving him gifts and treating him better but then the omega walks in on the alpha kissing a woman (apparently the alpha doesn't like male omegas 🤢) and the omega tries to break all contact with the alpha after that but the alpha assaults him 🤮.
When they find out about the pregnancy, the omega lies and says its not the alpha's (because he sees how fucked up the alpha is) but the alpha gets mad and offended, even calls the omega a whore/slut because "i'm the only one allowed to be with you". Very much abusive and double standards but the omega does tell the alpha that he's the actual man whore because he sleeps with random people every week. Unfortunately the omega passes out during their fight bc the stress is bad for him and the baby... I really wish the omega could just run away and find happiness with someone else. I'm tired of abusive m/m

@uchihanaruto Is this a novel originally? Anyway, thanks for the warning
because not only does that sound a bit boring but it also seems painful. Too bad because the mc seems good

@Ceereus no problem!
I think it might've been but in my case, I just read the raws up to chapter 31 and some translations scattered on other sites. I like the mc a lot too!
I wish he ended up with another omega or a beta because this alpha/omega pair just feels unoriginal and purposely cruel

@uchihanaruto Right? You just described why I'm disappointed with most of omegaverse even though I keep trying to read some every now and then.

It's the summary that made this one sound more interesting

@uchihanaruto thank you for explaining and saying. I
don't want to 'support' by viewing or continuing that narrative if that makes sense? Grr!- like whyyyy?!!

Also the cheating is so unnecessary...Like we get it. You're a dousche. We also get your homophobia (?) and sexism (?)- author-nim why add?!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Is there any way to filter omegaverse stuff? I like BL but I'm not really fond of the omegaverse dynamics.

Users who are viewing this thread