Kiss Shite Kurenakya Shinjau - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Uenohara Rinko Is In Dilemma

Are you gonna keep updating the series then or... just re-uploading this and that's it? Just to know.

Fed-Kun's army
@AdekHamilBang no reason to be mad over "hurting the author" if he wanted to profit off western community he would just make it into english

Fed-Kun's army
It’s not as easy as you make it sounds. Not every author can publish their manga in English by a snap. That’s one reason. Two, people who is gonna leech off aggregator sites will continue to do so whether there is official English or not.

Group Leader
@NoForcee yeah, you might be right. But Futanari no Elf's hiatus gave me a massive guilt over the fact that me translating his work is perhaps responsible to said hiatus.

Double-page supporter
If you feel guilty dont push yourself over it... but i dont see how fan translations for non japanese speakers/readers can hurt the authors, unless the rights have been bought from overseas companies and authors receive a % of each buy...
Also if they go on hiatus over fan-made stuff... the manga world would have stopped by now with all the fan art, fan made stories with manga/anime characters (AKA doujins), parodies, etc. So i highly doubt that was the case, but if by some extremely low chance it was, then their mental is extremely crappy.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really understand how translating it to non-japanese readers would affect the author when there's no official english version for this manga yet. Instead, wouldn't it be a good thing instead since it will increase the author's publicity and make his work more popular for it get an overseas version?

Dex-chan lover
@AdekHamilBang I can understand you reasoning, BUT there are series that end/get canceled without scanlations wich is more a Japanes RAW probleme (it is the main market after all), lets be honest not much readears outside japan can japanease am i soupoused to buy manga in a language I cant read? Annything that is realeased in English or german is another story. I buy a lot of manga and LN I have and I stand by buying before pirating, with one exeption: i must be able to read it... Its sad but i dont have THAT much money to buy things I cant use....

Aggregator gang
Unless the manga already has official english publication, translating the manga to oversea fan isn't even hurting the Author. In fact, it's the opposite, you are helping the Author building popularity for his works without he/she even realized it. The main market is in Japan. Whatever happened in Japan will be mostly the case of what causing the situation to the manga, rather than what happen to oversea translation.
Even the Anime culture popularity was build from the pirate community, instead from Actual JP company and studio advertising it. They only "jump in on the wagon" after seeing how popular Anime actually was outside of JP.

Aggregator gang
well i agree, scum like kissmanga who sell shitty malware "ads" on their site have to die

Dex-chan lover
@AdekHamilBang why? as far I can tell its self-published and considering he is working on "There is a Demon Lord on the Floor" that is still ongoing there is a bigger chance that he simply lacks the time or even still have the inclination to continue what is pretty much a private project.

Fucking annoying main character, how can you even come up with an mc like this it blows my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread