Kiss x Sis - Vol. 24 Ch. 145 - Self-control through lack of thought

reu

Dex-chan lover
Trash fires really do burn for a long time don't they?
It's been almost 20 years now and it's still going

Group Leader
I never understood why people comment on this manga without reading the chapter.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@B4z73rd
I read it
Lil sis is still best girl, trash mangaka will go the incest route when it finaly ends in another 20 years

if only he would finally pop the cherries to have some self control but no he is suffering

if only he would finally pop the cherries to have some self control but no he is suffering

Dex-chan lover
Damn this was a good chapter for him, I hope something happens from this and not the next chapter going back to some randomness.

agreed, main reason I haven’t dropped it and many others like it is because I picked them up in my early teens and now, as someone who is about to hit 30 next year, I ask myself,
“why is this shit still going?!?” lol
gotta see it to the end at this point

Dex-chan lover
YouR SelF ConTrOl Is ThE LaCk of SeLF ConTroL

jesus christ, also why did she just back off?

Group Leader
@Maha55
Being the group leader who works on it, I'd said that'll I'll keep up with it as long as someone can get our group a translator for it.

@J8DLPT
You double posted.

lol why is this still going on i just saw it on the leaderboard stats only to find out its still on going ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Sad that nothing happened, i really think she is the one with the least chance, even when she is best girl, i really wanted that someone made some doujinshis of this manga, since there things CAN develop

Users who are viewing this thread